tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

have dragged my feet getting a ticket to the songwriter contest at the blennie

Saturday night is the songwriter contest for mountain stage at the blennerhassett hotel- I haven't got a ticket yet, and its likely sold out. Andy didn't make it into this final round, so I was a little disappointed. A good event is organized for the weekend, with stuff going on friday night for the participants, and some workshops on the music biz on saturday during the day. visit: www.songwriternight.com for info- go out and support the effort! (if you can still get a ticket!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home