tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

August 25th - next tribute benefit show at the wheel house

Saturday, August 25th is the next show of the 2007 Americana Music Tribute Series as benefits for Children's Home Society of WV-Parkersburg. Donation of $5 at the door. Boreman Wheel House is once again hosting us graciously and supportively. I am going out of town for a week, so it will be after I get back when I will finalize details with those folks. Jonny Nutter is working on some Bill Monroe stuff. Outlaw Deluxe (and Dave Payne) are lined up; I'm sure Don Howerton and Phil are working on some stuff. The fellow that works with Debbie Murphy's husband is being finalized (he played on O, Brother where are thou?). So we'll have a good show for the audience. Then we'll be moving on to the fall events; the tried and true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home