tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

for some reason I couldn't get on blogspot on my computer

I've not been able to post anything for a few days; I kept trying to log on from my computer and couldn't- I kept thinking it was a problem with blogger, but it was my computer, 'cause I can get on somewhere else. The Greens are heading to NYC tomorrow for their two shows up there- I'm billing the second night as "big ol' bessie" meets fat annie's. Good luck fellers!
The Anais Mitchell show Sept. 20th at the front row is ready to go- bill brought me over some nice flyers yesterday. I'll get those out, and time a story; Paul LaPann from the newspaper talked about the show the other night when we bumped into each other at city park.
I'll make a push for the August 25th benefit show before I leave for vacation this weekend. john Prine is going to be in Morgantown Sept 21st- t his show just announced this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home