tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, August 06, 2007

greens at mountain jam and music-pennsboro

I got to catch the "outside the fence"version of the greens segment of the music festival in pennsboro saturday night- they put on a great show; high energy; got the crowd worked up; sounded good in the twilight/ night air of ritchie county. They sold a good amount of CD and shirts, and hopefully caught some new fans attention. A good set list for an outdoor concert- starting out with little warrior and ending with apocalypso - a couple of good instrumentals in their and some good guitar work- very enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home