tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Anais Mitchell show september 20th

I'm still promoting the Anais Mitchell show at the front row, thursday Sept. 20th at the Front Row here in Parkersburg. I've sent out some press packets to the local entertainment newspapers and such. Saw a "handmade" flyer at the Kroger store already. I'll put up some of the flyers Bill made up and the good promo ones from Righteous Babe records. Hope to create a good buzz by mid-september, after I get past the fund raiser benefit this saturday, and through labor day. Any support or suggestions for promoting are always appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home