tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

john prine birthday tribute benefit october 12th

I resurrected the flyer from last year, just to make sure I was getting some out- the JOhn Prine birthday tribute is friday october 12th at the wheel house in parkersburg. Andy expresses some commitment to being here; Matt Starcher is a new contact who seems eager to play. Jonny Nutter has been working up some Prine songs. I will get hold of Don Baker this week to try to secure it on his calendar. Todd Heslep; I've got his cell phone number to give him a call. I'm sure Don Howerton is on board.
I have the raffle tickets made up for two tickets to see John Prine himself in Charleston in December (7th) and will make one attempt to sweeten the raffle this week and see where it goes. Contact me if you want some early tickets, or to help sell them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home