tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

anais mitchell gets to rest for a few days

Michael Chorney mentions passing through Parkersb(erg) in a blog off his myspace site, reflecting on anais' southern swing of a tour- he has a cryptic writing style, I guess suited for those who know him and certain references to previous tours and shows in certain towns. Anais' booking person checked in to see how we thought the show went; I thanked the advance person, and Anais has a few days off before a midwestern swing- missouri, wisconsin, minnesota, michigan, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home