tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I fully admit I was just seeing if the internet worked on this computer

I really didn't have anything musical to write about; I was just seeing if this computer was connected to the internet; now I am drawing a blank as to something to write about.
I heard Todd Snider's song that he sang on the kris kristofferson tribute album the other night. It was played right after a song by sam baker; their voices eerily similar. I have only the briefest of reports on how todd's show at stuart's went the other night; i guess i better visit www.eighteenminutes.com and see what the set list was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home