tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 05, 2007

in a minor miracle........

Now I am able to log on to my blog on my own computer after several weeks/ months of there being a problem with that; and having to use other computers. So, that's a relief. More frequent quick updates will be possible again. Getting the musicians together next wednesday night (that want to) to trade song lists, and sheet music, lyrics and chords. Getting some more flyers out this weekend. Sending off a few more e-mails; hoping they don't bounce back- previous john prine tribute fans are apparently a transient lot (with their e-mails anyway). No greens shows in town this weekend; hoping andy is resting up and catching up on school work! A songwriter show tonight at the blennerhassett hotel - one of todd burge's organizing events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home