tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, October 08, 2007

jpshrine.org - john prine fan site -with birthday bashes

Check out the great John PRine fan website- www.jpshrine.org and see our event right up there on the home main page- with two events, one in texas and one in australia - yeah! that is a great website that I visit frequently to get John Prine updates and uplifts- you can spend a lot of good, deep time with fun veering off in directions you weren't expecting. I'll have to remember to send in a report, and maybe somebody can help me with some pictures......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home