tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Corinne West

I heard from a publicist/ promoter, based on mentioning Corinne in a blog post earlier in the year; it was also the one who had noted my mention of Minton Sparks last year I guess. She is playing at the beachland ballroom in cleveland in november; and a few places in NC sooner than that. I'll keep looking for a closer venue, as I think even that Cleveland trip wouldn't work out. The Beachland is the home of the famous slovakian music troupe picture where Bill had folks believing I was one of the guys in the picture.
Corinne has a new CD being released which I'll get a copy of and circulate the word about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home