tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

now, looking ahead

The Neil Young Tribute is the next show of the Americana Music Tribute series, November 10th- its a saturday this time around- at the wheel house. I am in need of musicians for this one; especially since I have been some "drop outs" lately. So please get the word out and talk it up.
Of course, in between, there is the Greens, october 26th show also at the wheel house; and the new layout should be beneficial to the greens fun crowd and phenomena. This is a benefit for CHS; as well as a CD release party, and a halloween costume contest. More upcoming in the next two weeks.
I will be gathering input on the 2008 americana music tribute series from here on out; so any ideas or feedback will be appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home