tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Neil, Neil, Neil - upcoming tribute show

Neil Young has a new CD out- saw a brief review, and then lost it. Maybe someone will contact me, and give ME a review????? I will be making some contact calls this week to secure some musicians for the benefit in 3 (or so) weeks. I'll try to drum up some creative ideas to finish out the americana music series for the year with a flair. SATURDAY- Nov 10- at the wheel house. I know I confuse a few folks with the day of the week switcheroo back and forth.... I'll keep giving reminders.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home