tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Corinne West's new CD

I have been given a copy of Corinne West's new CD to review- Second Sight. Look for my review soon; hopefully this weekend I'll be able to sit down and listen to it. Some intriguing advance publicity. This is the singer-songwriter who is friend's with Aaron Phillips, (the greens saxophone player/ multi-talented all round good guy) who has been in California these last few years. He should about be done with his graduate studies out there, so we'll be eagerly listening for his plans. We are always excited when he visits WV in hopes of having a few reunion shows with the Greens. He is so talented and versatile, he can play music in a very wide realm. And he's a good guy who goes back with the Tuck clan for a LONG way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home