tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Greens show re-cap

The Greens played at the marietta brewing company friday night. Ben is settling into the bass parts of the Greens song list; a little deeper each time. Andy worked among three guitars for different parts of the long, solid two sets.
Early on there was a new song; just being brought out for Nate and Ben. Lots of re-workings of some of the early songs into this next phase of Green-dom. It gives both a fresh listen, and an appreciation of the deep song list available these days.
I haven't heard a report yet from the Wheeling show. The Greens will be back in Parkersburg next Friday night for a halloween show at the Wheel House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home