tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Greens show tonight (friday october 26)

Come on out to the greens show tonight; a rollicking good time is anticipated. "Them Greens fanz know how to have a good time."
I am eagerly awaiting (and a slight bit nervous) to see if the new CD will actually be available! There is a certain air of mystic to some of this sort of thing!
The Greens will definitely also be excited and looking ahead to the big trip to New York City on Saturday for their return engagement at Fat Annie's in the heart of the city.
I am not sure the advance publicity was great for the show tonight; and there are a lot of other halloween type events to spread people's commitment around; but we'll see. The sign out front of the wheel house catches a lot of eyes over the week leading up to the event. There is a message about "changes" at the wheel house starting Oct. 31st, so I want to see what that's about too. and check in about the neil young tribute show Nov. 10th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home