tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Corinne West's second sight

Corinne West's new CD Second Sight is an exciting piece of work; original songs with a rooted sound in Americana music- an accomplished song writer, and backed by great instrumentalists. I still haven't had my chance for a good listening on a road trip, but have been listening enough while puttering around the office to be getting familiar with the tunes. I enjoyed her bio on her website. We'll keep talking her up, and checking out her touring schedule when she is in the East.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home