tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

spelling a difficult to spell name

I vowed to never try to spell Jorma Kaukonen's name without having it right in front of me. He is the man behind the Fur Peace Ranch. Was with Jefferson Airplane, Hot Tuna, etc. He was on mountain stage earlier this year when arlo guthrie was on it, at the clay center. He has a great place there in Meigs Co; and obviously has some great respect among a wide range of musicians who must love to come there, and help him out with the camps. Tough name to spell; I'll just keep this flyer by my computer. www.furpeaceranch.com for info- they said the 2008 schedule might be out in a week or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home