tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, November 05, 2007

visit the greens my space site

The Greens are drumming up support for some southern trips next year- may, august? Seeking contacts in NC and down to Florida to set up some gigs. C'mon, help the guys out if you know anybody down those ways. That's what I am trying to do for others through these parts. They are also trying to engage folks in two contests if you look at their little blog area on their my space site.
I can't comment on the one; but I could enter a WWWOOOOO for the other one, which would probably be passable. Probably a little scary, too.
I'm still looking for someone to design me "another dangerous miscreant" for the Greens t-shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home