tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

musicians coalescing for Neil Young show

Dave Gerber, Jan Gant and Todd Heslep stopped in for the musicians get together last night at the wheel house. They traded set lists, and brainstormed a few others- they will have a good mix among those three. Don Howerton sent me his list ahead of time, and it fits in well with the others. A few other musicians are still likely so its shaping up to be a fine line up. I ran by these guys my contest idea, and went over door prizes, etc. We all looked at the neil young song books I had, very weathered and worn. We will be talking about the chincilla I am sure saturday night.
Met the two main folks at the new Jimmy C's wheel house; jimmy and amber. They were nice and enthusiastic and we struck up a good rapport I feel. They spoke of their weekly specials and different upcoming hopes and dreams. I shared a little perspective of how these events have gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home