tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, November 09, 2007

I've made my little traveling trophies for tomorrow night

I have made two little traveling trophies to be given out tomorrow night for some contests, with the hopes that the winners will bring them back to future events to allow them to go on to the next winners of some other contest. Such as at the 3rd annual mid ohio valley Johnny Cash Bash in February 2008. These little trophies, one of which has particular neil young significance, and the other just musical significance, will be on display throughout the evening tomorrow night before being awarded. There has also been quite a bit of "pre-event" interest in the intriguing picture of neil young with a tiny creature/ beast on his shoulder. We now have two independent confirmations as to what the beast is; so expect the picture contest to be part of tomorrow nights festivities also. I am not giving out any further hints as to the beast's true identity; my lips are sealed. Calls have been coming in, both here at the office and down at the jimmy c's wheel house - so that tends to be a good sign of a good turnout based on prior dynamics. Come early to get a good comfortable seat!!! They have food now (again) at the wheel house..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home