tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, November 19, 2007

traveling music today to clarksburg and back

I listened to John Prine and Mac Wiseman (standard songs for average people) on the way over to Clarksburg this morning. This was segued by listening to the alfred reed tribute CD from the wv music hall of fame event quite a bit over the weekend. and then the stephen foster tribute CD to washington dc and/or back. These are some traditional standards and unique older music that is quite arresting.
I then listened to Lucinda Williams (West) on the way back; with a short Bob Dylan MTV unplugged at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home