tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WV Music Hall of Fame induction ceremony

I hope people will check out the www.wvmusichalloffame.com. By now, hopefully there are some things on there about the inaugural event, and some of the inductees. I think there will many opportunities to support the HOF upcoming, and it will be interesting to see what evolves (such as a location etc.) But it will always be nice to remember this first event. The mix of documentary footage, live presenters, live music made for an informative and entertaining evening. The rich diversity of the inductees was inspiring. The emcee, Ann Magnuson was lively and intriguing. I have since looked up her website and she has a very wide range of entertainment avenues. Michael Lipton had to be satisfied with the result of the dream and vision for the HOF. I hope people can keep finding ways to support the project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home