tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, December 14, 2007

First announcement about the 3rd annual Johnny Cash tribute show/ benefit

The first event of the 2008 Americana Music Tribute Series/ Benefits for Children's Home Society of WV-Parkersburg will be the 3rd annual Johnny Cash Tribute, on Saturday, Feb. 23rd at the Wheel HOuse. (affectionately known as the Cash Bash). If you read this blog regularly you will probably get sick of the reminders and updates about the event - two months away, but I wanted to get it on people's calendars and start generating a little buzz for it.
Musicians can contact me, and spread the word to others; I will be contacting all the previous musicians in January sometime to see their availability and interest, but can always use more. By January, I should have at least some general plans for the full 2008 series, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home