tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

posting # 666

Well, this doesn't mean anything too spooky (posting # 666), but its really just a few Greens updates. I guess the Dec. 14th show at the Front Row has been cancelled, and moved to the 28th. Patrick Sweaney is there on the 14th. The Greens will begin the new years eve weekend at the front row on the 28th. They have a private party for my brother in law's company in PA on the 15th- which should be good exposure to some folks from the DC area- and spread a wide net of newly exposed fans. My sister and brother in law are great supporters of andy's music, and will always do what they can to spread the word. This is a pretty posh place for the greens to play- the resort in PA. So the next opportunities to see the green in Parkersburg will be the weekend dual shows of the 21 and 22- jp henry's and the wheel house, with aaron and adam phillips and tony castillo re-uniting with the band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home