tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Andy's solo acoustic show at Irons and Woods

Went to see Andy do a solo show at a place he has not played before; Irons and Woods, on Core Rd., off 36th st. (old st. mary's pike)- near the Worthington Golf Course last night. It is a nice little place; good conviviality. (look it up if you need to; I think it captures the place well.....) Andy played a diverse mix of songs. Lots of regulars came out on a Thursday night, even with the back to back weekend shows coming up.
Tonight its on to JP Henry's and Saturday, the Wheel HOuse. Looking forward to Aaron's return for these two shows, to recapture the "original" Greens sound, and see how it "fits" the "newer" Greens sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home