tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jason Ricci reminder

Two days till the Jason Ricci show at the Front Row in Parkersburg. Bill has been sending me many good items- magazine articles, a new updated flyer, with the announcement that Andy is opening starting at 8 pm. I hope we'll get a great turnout to see a guaranteed great night of music. Check out Jason's regular website, or my space, and look for the article in the Blues Review. I tried to transport it to this blog, but couldn't quite manage that. I will be buying my tickets today hopefully, and keep spreading the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home