tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Trying to get back in the swing of posting

I am trying to re-build my momentum for posting, maybe its summer doldrums or something.
I sent off some publicity announcements for the upcoming events to the Parkersburg newspaper. The Stone Road band show on the 25th, and the Woody Guthrie event here on the 31st, and the Weedhawks show, also on the 31st at the Front Row. I hope Wayne prints them. We've got flyers for these, that we'll start to get out to the music stores and other good public notice places. I'll be hoping for good word of mouth for the first two events, but really needing some wider publicity for the Front Row event. Walter Trout's performance next Sunday evening should be fun. I saw that Andy (Tuck) is on the bill at the Galley in Marietta on August 23rd for a solo show (unfortunately, that is when Don Baker is playing here, so that will be my priority that night, hope we can get two good turnouts!) maybe a little early and late action?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home