tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Damn Channel

David Glauber sends out this announcement that a video of Todd Snider recording session of "America's Favorite Pastime" (his song about Dock Ellis's no hitter while on LSD) with the legendary producer Don Was, will be posted soon on his site: www.MyDamnChannel.com - be patient it may be a few days delayed. you could also check out his facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Damn-Channel/25676425050
If you have trouble without more information about this, get back to me. I mentioned a hotel room version a few weeks back, this is a version with Don Was on bass, and Jim Keltner on drums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home