tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Weedhawks to perform at a CHS benefit July 31st

The Weedhawks, a well acclaimed MOrgantown duo, will be coming to Parkersburg, Thursday, July 31st to participate in one of our CHS Americana Music Tribute series events, at the Front Row in Parkersburg, at 8 pm. $5 donation to CHS at the door (advance "tickets" are appreciated!) Check out their my space site for some fun! They are a hard traveling duo, with some great history and stories, and a prolific song base. Joining them for the show will be Nick Barry and Todd Burge. Stay tune for more details closer to the event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home