tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

TW Wednesday travelin' music

It was TW Wednesday whilst traveling along the winding WV highways this afternoon into the evening. TW = Tommy Womack and Tom Waits; The tom and tommy w wednesday tunes. I listened to Tommy's "There I said it" and Tom Waits " Heartattack and Vine" on Rt. 47 to Glenville (Burnt HOuse/ Tanner rd over to Rt 5) etc. etc. And Tommy Womack's Washington DC on the way back. The trip wasn't long enough to get Tom Waits "used songs" into the car stereo victrola (1973-1980) That will have to wait for another trip.
The Tom's did me good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home