tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Stone Road band playing at CHS July 25 7 pm

The Stone Road band will be performing at 7 pm on Friday, July 25th, at the "coffee house" at my agency, children's home society of wv, at 1739 St. Mary's Ave. Parkersburg, (suite 3). A donation at the door goes to support the work of CHS with area children and families. This is a family friendly, all ages venue, no smoking, etc. It has comfortable seating and good sound all around. It is an intimate setting, where the performer(s) can interact with the audience in a relaxed way. Stone Road has performed at the recent Bob Dylan Tribute show we did at the Front Row, and also previously performed at our Neil Young tribute two years ago. They have a great sound, and perform many stellar versions of classic rock songs. Contact me for info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home