tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Greens tonight in Clarksburg - far from the "ordinary"

The Greens meander their way to a new venue tonight in Clarksburg- The Ordinary, on Main St. As they gather after what was undoubtedly a busy week, I hope they get an appreciative audience of music lovers there in Harrison County. Its getting down to July hiatus time after that. The Greens pick things back up around the last weekend of July. Stay tune for more updates all the time, as the crew fields requests to play from all over. I hope to hear an update about the studio time recording in Morgantown this week from one of the guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home