tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Morgantown's wine and music festival yesterday

Andy played as part of the Morgantown wine and arts, music festival, down by the waterfront yesterday afternoon. He played "under the bridge"- and had a fine set list for the occasion. The audience seemed to enjoy the great mix of music styles and his engaging stage presence. I got to catch some of the Weedhawks set on the amphitheater stage, too, which was great and timely, as I am trying to arrange a show with them for Parkersburg as part of the Americana music series. They are very entertaining, and you've love to see a whole evening of their music and stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home