tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Earlier evening festivities July 31st

In order to keep my Americana Music Tribute Series true to its original billing (the back of the 2008 t-shirts!) on July 31st, we will have a little Woody Guthrie tribute, from 5-7 pm at the CHS "coffee house" at 1739 St. Mary's Ave (suite 3) Parkersburg. This will be an event particularly geared for young children, but all ages will enjoy the Woody Guthrie songs. Bring your kazoo. We'll have light dinner refreshments, and plenty of audience participation songs and activities. This is just for a donation, so come and be generous, and enjoy a good time. Stay tuned for more details, after I get back from the wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home