tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, September 15, 2008

someone has entered my drawing for Greens Acres tix

Yeah! I have a sign of life for someone wanting to go to the Greens Acres festival and could use a little help. I will give it another day or two, and then highlight the details. This is exciting to me!!!

Hope things are still progressing along with the details and plans for the festival this Saturday up in Farmington PA- starting at 4 pm- visit the Greens my space site, or the regular site, or the special Greens Acres Festival my space for the details; but most of all talk it up and get excited and get the Greens and the other bands some enthusiasm for this great concept and hopefully great event; encourage more stuff like this by giving them a good response!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home