tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

starvin' for Greens news

Wha? a little sign o' life from the Greens heading this way would be nice...... haven't heard from any of the fellahs in what seems like weeks. I know yer buzy n' all, what with jobs, school, rehearsin' and such. But still...... a little word of news 'r' sumpin, would be nice. Like, is the new CD gonna make its debut out and about on a trip down U. S. Route fitty one o' des months?
I knowd the festival gotta be taken up a whollata time for details n such. A fellah would have to start makin' up some rumors or gossip, just to get a spark of reaction from somebody. Oh well, I sed ma pees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home