tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

thanks to Matt Starcher for distributing some flyers

Good ol' Matt Starcher volunteered to distribute some John PRine flyers; he's vowing to make it the biggest turnout for any of the Americana Music tribute series events over the last 6 years. Come on out and prove Matt right. Just because he's spelling impaired, don't hold that agin him. If we could just put together some rehearsals, he'd break out the mandolin on Oct. 10th and do an instrumental break on Angel from Montgomery or Paradise. But since I am an anarchistic organized and spread myself wwwaaaayyyyyy too thin, I doubt if any organized rehearsals will occur.
AAwwww, it will be awright, when that first guitar chord of Spanish Pipedream gets things started " she was a level headed dancer on the road to alcohol........"

Not to mention that Matt embarassed me in front of an earnest high school student doing a report on a local children and family service agency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home