tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

sufferin' fer lack of Greens noos

Well, Andy posted a nice little thank you for everyone involved in the Greens festival last Saturday (he's got the family manners and good graces); a nice gesture and acknowledgment that things must have gone well. Danny's got a sideways new picture up on his my space, so someone with a camera must have captured a little bit of his soul (note John Prine song reference (Picture Show). Jess has not given me any sign of life after the show; to even let me know she secured the tix. Everybody must have just rushed back to their busy lives, leaving at least one sighing Greens fan left out in the cruel, hard world of lack of news, about how the festival went. 123 Pleasant St. is this Saturday for the Greens, sharing the bill with some other friends. Down to white water rafting country next Saturday (st. Francis of Assisi's birthday wingding- look it up) October 4th. Time to re-take your vows of nonviolence.
If anybody can give me any even wisp of info about when the new Greens CD is going to be available that would warm my soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home