tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, November 28, 2008

At the Clay Center's Walker auditorium Dec. 27- Hank Williams Tribute

At 7:30 pm on Saturday, Dec. 27th there will be a Hank Williams tribute featuring John Lilly and Rob McNurlin and Buddy Griffin at the Clay Center in Charleston WV. Tickets are $17.50; its part of the Woody Hawley Series. I am planning to go, to get some inspiration for our Hank Williams tributes here in Parkersburg. Its strange, that the advance publicity I saw said Don Helms would be there (from the original Drifting Cowboys band) but he died August 11th in Nashville. Seeking more info about this snafu!!! If anyone knows anything about it, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home