tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Andy - solo show Saturday night at 6 Pence

Depending a little I am sure on the road conditions, Andy is scheduled to play a solo show at 6 Pence Pub in Parkersburg tomorrow night. I drove by the sign out front at 6 Pence last night, and it says- "Fat Dog Andy Tuck Saturday" I assume that means a band called Fat Dog is playing one part of the club, and Andy is in another, but I didn't want to think they were giving him their own special nickname of Fat Dog. Talk about Big Ol' Betsy, aaaawwwwwwwwww. If you can get out of the driveway, or off the cul de sac, come on out and get warmed up by a little acoustic solo tunes.
This morning's song playing around in my head was: Its Not Enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home