tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

still been reading Peter Doggett's book

I have continued to enjoy Peter Doggett's book "Are you ready for the country?" and keep meaning to excerpt from it, or give some indication of some of the content, but I leave it at home, and don't take notes! It is filling in many interesting connections between music of different eras and making connections between musicians, and citing many interesting influences and key recordings and performances.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Beth said...

hey papa - i saw that book at a bookstore here and thought of you! but of course you always beat me to the punch and you're already reading it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home