tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Greens post an ambitious May 2009 tour

Check out the Greens My Space site to see listed an intriguing set of dates for a tour starting May 11th. You'll have to inquire and get it straight from the (various) horses (hey, why the long face?) mouth, as to whether these dates are really set or if its a planned/ hoped for, sort of thing.
I'm figuring Danny is the horse with the longest face, what about you?
If they pull it off, it will be sort of like Johnny Cash's "I've Been Everywhere." (Speaking of Johnny Cash Tributes...... look for information about the Mid Ohio Valley show Feb. 28th elsewhere on this blog........)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home