tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Greens all over everywhere (except Parkersburg soon... sigh....)

The Greens are cranking out some high energy bookings here to start the new year. Check out their ever expanding gig list on their my space site or regular web site. www.myspace.com/thegreens or www.thegreensmusic.com

They seem to have an enthusiastic group down in Huntington when they play the Shamrock, and its good to see some gigs in Pittsburgh branching out. AND Morgantown is bound to be hopping with the new semester starting up at WVU. I'll be looking for a Marietta Brewing Co. date to pop up; the first date in the new year at 6 Pence is April 11. Anything with River City Grille in Marietta? Or JP Henry's? or anywhere else around the Mid Ohio Valley?

We'd love to have the Greens participate in the Johnny Cash tribute on Feb. 28th but undoubtedly they'll book up.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger steve tuck said...

Greens added a show at the Marietta River City Grille for Jan. 24th; I saw this right after I posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home