tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Greens loading up for the mountains tomorrow

The Greens will be traveling up to Canaan Valley State Park and resort tomorrow for a new opportunity- to play at the New Years Eve party there. It will be interesting to hear what kind of crowd it is, how they are received, what kind of "perks" are involved. I hope some Greens fans will be in attendance to call out some requests, and get the dancing started off right. These sorts of gigs always have the potential to lead to other gigs/ wider audiences!

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year!

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger steve tuck said...

fantastic-- it gives me great satisfaction to know you will be there enjoying the music and vibe- and showing a "new" audience what we love about the Greens!!!!! Yeah! its been a great year of Greens shows, and I'm eager to see what 2009 has in store for the Greens!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home