tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

1200th posting


This is Andy and I singing at the Johnny Cash Tribute benefit some year; I don't know which year. The Good Ol' Wheel HOuse. When was there a TV up in the corner? I don't know if we were singing "Long Black Veil" or will the circle be unbroken? or what? I guess I was trying to dress all in black that night. (looks a little gray vs. black).
Speaking of which, let me get a little sign of life out there, if anybody has any suggestions/ ideas for the 4th Annual johnny cash tribute Feb. 28, 2009 here in Parkersburg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home