tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

4th annual Cash Bash (Johnny Cash Tribute as a benefit for Children's Home Society of WV) update

I have secured the 6 Pence Pub in Parkersburg (7th St.) for the 4th annual Johnny Cash Tribute show for Children's Home Society of WV-Parkersburg. These local, live music events are benefits for our agency, with the $5 donation received from the audience supporting our work with area children and families. Local musicians play sets of music honoring the music of Johnny Cash. There will be door prizes and perhaps a few fun contests through out the evening. The date for this year's Cash Bash is Saturday, February 28th starting at 9 pm. I will be providing more advance information in January, as we try to make these events ever more fun and full of good cheer, and make them improved fund raisers for the agency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home