tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Greens newz

The Greens were doing some recording last evening. Eager to hear about that.

The Greens have been listening to some audio footage of the Green Acres outdoor concert from September - I am hoping it will be converted into a CD- nothing like capturing a little of the live Greens sound!!! There is a sneak preview on the my space site; Conversations with the LUnatic in the Mirror.

You'll note there are beginning to be a few 2009 dates popping up on the my space upcoming shows calendar. Check out some of the video footage - the "scary" show where Andy threw down his guitar (ouch- protect that equipment!!!!!)

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I speak for all the Green Heads out there when I say I'd love to see this one made into a live cd. The quality is A+ and the set list is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home