tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Wednesday evening 5 pm; 2009 Americana Music Tribute Series planning session

If you'd like to offer some input, or hear what other people are thinking, come on out tomorrow evening at 5 pm here at my office at 1739 St. Mary's Ave. Parkersburg (third door) where I've invited a variety of music lovers and supporters of live local music to get together to talk about events for 2009. I'm trying to get my thoughts organized and have a few of the ideas I have to present, and look back at how things have gone. If you can't attend the meeting, just sending me some ideas is fine. Some folks already have. Modest or ambitious is okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home