tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, December 01, 2008

If you've never seen me in my thunderwear costume


For those who don't know, the Greens have a song called Thunderwear. This is a surrealistic barrage of images regarding "influences" of various musical kinds and having problems with mustard, ketchup and the like. And not being able to keep up with Bob Marley, etc. So in honor of the song, I dressed up in some "thunderwear" clothing last Halloween; prompting an enthusiastic call for there to be a complete line of Thunderwear" clothing promoted by the Greens merchandising team and juggernaut. Alas, to say, this has not yet transpired. But you can get an idea what it takes to get me out on the "younger generation's" dance floor.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger Beth said...

i LOVE your costume papa!

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger steve tuck said...

Yes, it was Nathan who reminded me that these pictures were probably floating around, and even though I didn't get them posted for the halloween season, it seemed as good a time as any to bring out the frivolity of it all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home